Friday, July 30, 2010

Austin, TX Oct 23-24, 2010

Join Team LIVESTRONG with me and fight cancer!


I am raising money so I can participate in this year's LIVESTRONG Challenge in Austin! This is a very important charity to me because I lost one of my best friends to prostate cancer. My Poppy was an awesome granddad, father, husband, friend, golfer and one of my bestest buddies. It was the saddest day of my life when he passed away. I put my yellow Livestrong bracelet on and have never taken it off. I want to help raise money so we can put an end to CANCER! I don't want anybody else to lose someone they love like I did. It hurts really bad! If we all pull together we can be sure that others get the help they need. You never know it could be you that needs the help! Please click on  DONATE  to help put an end to this really yucky disease!


As part of Team LIVESTRONG, I’m making a difference in the fight against cancer. I’ve joined with other people around the globe and across different events to raise money for LIVESTRONG. We may not all live in the same city or participate in the same sport but we’re united by hope, courage and determination.

The money I raise will go to support LIVESTRONG’s programs and services, which inspire and empower people affected by cancer. If you or someone you know is diagnosed, these resources will help face the challenges of cancer, head on, and live life on your own terms.

Please support me as I make a difference in the cancer fight through my participation in Team LIVESTRONG. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment