Friday, August 6, 2010

CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hey, come out and help me celebrate my 13th birthday!!! I will be hosting a fundraiser for my LIVESTRONG CHALLENGE ride against cancer!!! Please mark your calendars: August 14th, 9AM-2PM, SE corner 33rd & Blvd Edmond, "Luke's Lemonade Benefiting LIVESTRONG". I"ll have lemonade, of course, but also Gatorade, bottled water,  LIVESTRONG® Wristbands, Team LIVESTRONG stickers and Cancer Support flyers! Please stop by this fundraiser, have a glass of ice cold lemonade and wish me a Happy Birthday! Donations are kindly appreciated! If you cannot attend but would like to still make a donation please see the LIVESTRONG thermometer to the right and click DONATE! Thank you! It takes all of us to put an end to the UGLY disease!

DISCLAIMER: This event is hosted by a LIVESTRONG fundraiser to raise funds for LIVESTRONG. This is not an official LIVESTRONG-hosted event, but all proceeds benefit LIVESTRONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment