Monday, June 28, 2010

Can you believe how LUCKY I am???


I feel like the luckiest boy in the WHOLE world! I got a package in the mail and it was full of the most AWESOME stuff! Apparently, my doctor, Dr. Andrea Key,  talked to another doctor, in California  (Dr. Joseph Wilson--he's a cardiothoracic surgeon), about me and my cycling. He,then, talked to some of his associates and he sent me the coolest stuff! I got a program from the Amgen Tour of California (ATOC), ATOC Volunteer t-shirt, Team Radioshack ATOC t-shirt, Team Radioshack cycling cap, Mavic cowbell (my parents will use this at my races), Livestrong Road Chalk, Le Tour de France cycling socks and like all that wasn't enough...he also sent an ATOC yellow jersey signed by FABIAN CANCELLARA! He won the Prologue stage in the 2008 ATOC and he been the World Time Trial CHAMPION three times!!! WOW!!!!! Can you say I'm lucky or what??? Thank you, thank you, thank you to both doctors!! I was so stoked I have shown my cool stuff to some my cycling buddies and they are very jealous!!! I wear my cap everyday and my socks are very comfortable! We have decided to frame the yellow jersey and put in my "Guy Room"! It is going to look incredible! Oh yea, I feel LUCKY!!!


1 comment: